Sunday, February 7, 2010

Thing 6

I find Ning.com to be a very easy to navigate site and have used it a few times over the past few years. They have updated the site and it has become easier to navigate and more user friendly.

One of the Ning's that I visited was the NECC conference's' ning. I have been to this national conference a few times and I highly recommend it for any one interested in integrating technology into their classroom. I was planing to go to the one this summer in Denver because my cousin lives out there so I wouldn't have to stay in a hotel, but I don't think an almost 2 month old baby will have very much fun there and I am not sure that I will be ready to do some thing like that. I like the NECC ning because with out even joining in it gives so much information about the conference.

2 comments:

  1. And the NECC Ning lets you be part of the conference without going (or paying for that matter). It gets very active during the time of the conference. I used Twitter quite a bit to participate in last year's NECC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the NECC Ning. They are in the process of moving over to the new ISTE 2010 Conference Ning. I have never been to Denver and I a looking forward to this year's conference. I hope it works out for you. If not ISTE 2011 is in Philadelphia, PA.

    ReplyDelete