Sunday, March 21, 2010

Thing 11

I found Delicious gave me some great ideas. With this new baby on the way, my mom and me keep needing to go to websites. I keep emailing her web addresses and she emails me some. With this we can keep them all together! I have just begun and have a few posted, but since this can be accessed from any computer, this should be a big time saver!

I also think this will be useful because I do move between computers. Most of the time I am on my school computer, but we have two other computers at home and I also use my husbands sometimes. One big places in in looking up recipes. I am always looking up the same recipes and thought this would be a great way to start keeping them all together, especially since when I look up recipes is when I am often jumping from computer to computer, which ever is closest!

3 comments:

  1. Have you thought about using Delicious with your students?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found the real value for Delicious for me has been the ability to use tags with my saved bookmarks. I tend to save many bookmarks and then have a hard time finding which ones I saved. The categorizing of the bookmarks with tags has been a good time saver for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have considered using Delicious with the boys, but I have not had a situation where it would be useful to them. I know for anyone who is doing a project, it would be great!

    ReplyDelete