Sunday, March 28, 2010

Thing 12

Ok, so I am choosing the last option, explore your own because I have recently had tons of fun with a new site my husband and I discovered.

If you have an iPhone 3G, this is much fun! The site is www.qik.com and there is an app for your iPhone that you can download. What you do is make short video's and they get automatically posted to the qik web site or you can link them to you YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter accounts.

My husband recently had to go down to Florida, but while he was there he made some little video's of things he had done. I also have never seen what his office looked like, so he did a little recording of his office to show me what it looked like. Here is a link to his site.

Unfortunately, I have the old iPhone, so I have no video capability. Pete and I just went to camp with the grade six last week up at Camp Wolverine for three days and we had just started playing with qik and It would have been a great tool to show parents what we were doing, but my husband wouldn't trade phones with me!

2 comments:

  1. Try iVideoCamera. I didn't have video recording with my iPhone either but I can record video with this app!

    Qik.com could be a great resource for any school trip. Good find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Qik will come in handy with the baby...think of all of the milestones you will be able to capture!

    ReplyDelete