Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Thing 14

While investigating Voice Thread it gave me a great idea to use Voice Thread for when students are absent. It is so difficult, especially when students miss important parts of math lessons to find ways and time to recreate what happened in the actual class. This kind of opens the door to making a Voice Thread for that student to help explain the concept.

I went to the Voice Thread and listened to the different people saying "hello"! It was neat to hear all the different voices and I did add my own "hello" from Michigan.

2 comments:

  1. My only concern with using VoiceThread when students are absent is that you cannot easily record a whole class period. Since you use your tablet when you teach, you might do a screen recording with audio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see VoiceThread as a great tool for students to use on a collaborative project.

    ReplyDelete