Friday, April 2, 2010

Think 15

The screencast-o-matic site is so nice and easy to use! I was really shocked by how easy it was! The ability to resize and move the window around, or do full screen was very user friendly. One of the biggest things for me was that I did not have to down load anything!

I decided to do a little video of the KH Baby Shower.



For students this would be a great tool to have them teach an idea, like how to find the volume of a sphere to another student. Students love to teach other students things, and this would be a very easy fun way, especially with using the tablets!

3 comments:

  1. I didn't get to see the video.... It says that it's private.

    I too am amazed by this free, no download required program. It has lots of uses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I fixed it. It should play for you now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mathlete has been using screencasts to teach her lessons for the past couple of months for a student who was on an extended absence. She is using Camtasia - but it has been very successful.

    ReplyDelete