Monday, April 5, 2010

Thing 18

I choose to edit the existing Sacred Heart entry on Wikipedia because I found a few small errors. I noticed that heart had been misspelled hart at one point and there was a sentance about KH at the bottom in the section for External Link that did not make sense. Maybe there was a good reason for it to be there?

It was very easy to create an account. It didn't take very long and the editing procedure was easier then I expected. I wanted to create a different section for Early Childhood, Lower School, Middle School for Girls, KH, and Upper School, but I would only be comfortable doing the KH section. I also noticed that it says Judy is just the director of the Upper School and wasn't sure if we should include that she is also director of the Middle School for Girls?

2 comments:

  1. I expanded Judy's role per your suggestion. The entry does need work. Nicole P will be working on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we all worked on the entries the article would be more complete. I have to say I was nervous about making changes.

    ReplyDelete