Monday, April 5, 2010

Thing 19

For some reason I can not use iTunes at school. When I attempt to, iTunes will start to open, but then freezes. Luckily I have no problem at home.

I choose to go to the Learn Out Loud site to look for new podcasts. I liked how easy it was, once I found a podcast I was interested in, to get it into iTunes. There was a simple button to click and iTunes was connected with the podcasts I was looking at. I found a neat podcast to listen to called Great Speeches and subscribed to the podcast.

I had already subscribed to a podcast about yoga, where they had a little video of a different yoga position each week. I find it fun to add new yoga positions to what I already do, so I really like that podcast!

2 comments:

  1. There is a solution to the iTunes issue at school. Aak the ITHelpdesk to resolve your issue. Podcast access is important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Great Speeches podcast...I am sharing this with a couple of teachers right away.

    ReplyDelete