Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Thing 20

Slideshare gave me a great idea. I sometimes (not too often) have parents that can not open PowerPoints that I send them. SlideShare would give me the option to just send them a link so that they could have a copy of the PowerPoint!

I found some great math Slideshares that were posted, including this one:

They really had some fun ones posted also. One down side was, I found a show that was about math jokes. As I was watching it I was disappointed because many of the slides were cut off, missing the ends to phrases, or had some weird characters in the writing.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, some of the presentations are lacking on SlideShare but many are quite good. It's up to each one of us to contribute of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Middle School" had some great math SlideShare presentations.

    ReplyDelete